Wednesday 12 March 2014

Details: The IT Bag

IT BAG.This bag is everything! It may be mistaken for the Chanel Boy everyone is currently obsessing about, only not so pricey. I love the quilted crocskin leather and the gorgeous details with the metal strap. It can paired with literally every outfit! This one's from Zara and you can get it HERE! For more option to shop this look check out the items I've added below!
I'm currently at at Look Mum no Hands, my absolute favorite cafe here in London - if you ever come to visit it's a must go for coffee, great lunch and amazing atmosphere to get some work (blogging) done with the fast internet ha - I am writing up tons of articles for the Spring issue of Legatto Lifestyle! So make sure to check the Magazine out soon.

Happy Wednesday! :)

Share:

12 comments

  1. Fancy! ^^ Hah, fun name for a coffee place :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha it's the best place :D

      Delete
  2. I LOVE your nail colour!!! Such a great post.
    Beth x

    www.TheBritishGirl.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. This bag is great indeed!
    Hope I can score it soon at Zara :)
    xo Lyn
    www.blondebutterflies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you can Lyn! Thank you :)

      Delete
  4. Loooooooove the bag babe! And those shoes... Perfection! Great blog sweetie!

    www.meetmeinparee.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much darling!! :) Please you enjoy the blog <3

      Delete
  5. Great post babe :)

    chrissabella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. i'll be keeping my eye out at zara for a bag like this!:
    :)
    vanessa

    ps. love your scarf!
    tartan is my fave!

    ReplyDelete

© Minnie Knows | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig