Tuesday 20 March 2012

Some of my favorite pieces









Because I haven't got any time to meet up with Alex and take new photos of outfits at the moment, because of so much work and study I thought I would just show you guys some of my favorite bags and necklaces :)
The bags are all from New Look and as well as the two last necklaces. The golden one with big bowls is from Primark, in London. I just loved it and had to buy it! I also got myself this yellow little necklace like iPhone cover for the Fashion Week in London just so I don't need to carry around my bag but still had my phone everywhere. I got it from Bershka on Oxford Street, it is just an amazing color for summer. I hope you like the photos. Enjoy xox

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Minnie Knows | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig