Thursday 14 August 2014

Interior Inspo

Interior Love. Those of you who follow me on Instagram HERE will know that I'm soon moving back to Berlin, the city of my heart, my first love and home! I'm so excited for all that is ahead of me, starting with my new apartment and how to decorate it. So expect an interior post on this space now and then, from now on! I simply delight in looking at interior photos especially on Pinterest just to get some inspiration on what I want to do with my room, kitchen or home work space! 
I'm still looking for the perfect apartment which proves to be more of a challenge than I thought but once I found my dream place, I can't wait to start decorating! 

P.S If any of you are from Berlin and know of anyone looking to rent his/her 2 bed Apartment (preferably in Prenzlauer Berg, Kreuzberg or Friedrichshain) then let me know! 

Have a lovely day!

X
Minnie Seibt


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Minnie Knows | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig