Wednesday 21 June 2017

Outfit: Blue Off Shoulder Blouse, Ripped Denim & MCM Leather Crossbody Bag

When you find your dream bag, never let it go! Today's outfit revolves around my new favorite bag from MCM.
I love that it is boxy and quite small yet features some amazing details like the studs, hardware and the cutest teddy bear. I styled it to a rather casual summer look wearing a bold blue off shoulder blouse, ripped denim and my go to sandals this summer. What do you think? I hope you are all having a wonderful day!

Shop My Look:




DE: Ihr Lieben, kennt ihr das, wenn man seine Traumtasche gefunden hat? Nun ja ich habe sie gefunden, die absolut tollste Tasche EVER. Die kleine süße Tasche von MCM hat es mir wirklich angetan. Ich liebe die kastige Form, die tollen Nietendetails und den supersüßen Teddy! Im heutigen Look style ich meine neue Lieblingstasche zum legeren Sommeroutfit. Ich kombinierte sie zu einem schulterfreien Oberteil in knalligem Blau, einer entspannten Jeans und bequemen Sandalen. Wie gefällt euch das Outfit?
Ph. by Lois
Share:

2 comments

  1. AAAAH OMG I NEED THIS BAAAAAAAG!!!! In Berlin klau ich sie dir!!!
    Liebe Grüße
    Eva

    www.eva-jasmin.de

    ReplyDelete

© Minnie Knows | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig