Monday 30 April 2012

Street Styles













    Hi guys! Today's post is on some cool street style photos I came across browsing through my favourite blogs. It    has been raining for weeks in London now, plus lots of work and study for my exams this week. I haven't been able to take new outfit photos. So I decided to share some photos of street styles I really like and that very much reflect my personal style, my colour scheme for this Spring and Summer and what I like to see on stylish men. Tomorrows post will be on floral print! How can I not have posted one of my favourite trends for this year yet? Enjoy the photos!
Share:

4 comments

  1. Interesting blog!
    Let's follow each other!..
    hope to hear from you soon
    xoxo

    http://thegirlwithblueglasses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey hun following you in a bit. Follow me back please? :)

      Delete

© Minnie Knows | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig