Tuesday 3 April 2012

Trip to the South of France

Just handluggage this time :)

On my way to the airport - Chucks, always!



when I arrived

Boats

Boat tour

Amazing boutiques in St Tropez

St Tropez

Lovely sea in St Tropez

A cute gallery

The sea in Italy, San Remo

The old village of St Tropez

Me in St Tropez


Hermes Birkin style bag

These are some photos of my trip to the south of France! I had the most amazing time down there. The weather was so perfect. Sun everyday and 25 degrees on average! :) I went to Italy for a day and did some amazing shopping. I got my self a blue leather bag (no picture yet) and the pink Hermes style bag for a good prize. We went to St Tropez and had amazing views over the sea as well as great food and the chance to see the cutest little boutiques in the old village of StTropez. I stayed in the village of Bagnols en Foret ca 40 minutes drive from Nice with my friends, who also live in Berlin. It was just the perfect short trip and such contrast to London. I added one outfit pic and I am wearing:     Tunika - Vintage
                                                                                                     Trousers - Bershka 
                                                                                                   Hat - New Look
                                                                                                                       Bag - Vintage
                                                                                                                       Sandals - Vintage
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Minnie Knows | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig