Thursday 25 July 2013

Essentials

Today with me for walking around town in Kampala this cute babe of a bag and my beloved (very decent priced) sunnies from Primark! We are enjoying our last days in Uganda and have loads to do before departure next week. 
So in love with my little 
 bag from H&M, which I bought during the crazy sales in London. It's the best to take along if you don't want to carry much and has this boho chic style that can easily be mixed with white blouses and shorts. And to my sunnies I need not add a word need I? :D

Heute mit mir unterwegs in Kampala, diese süße Tasche und meine absolute Lieblingssonnenbrille von Primark! Wir genießen die letzten Tage im Uganda, aber haben noch sehr viel zu tun vor unserem Flug nächste Woche.
Ich bin so verliebt in meine kleine H&M Tasche, welche ich während der Sales in London ergattert habe. Es ist die beste Option wenn man einen langen Tag in der Stadt vor sich hat und nicht viel schleppen will. Ich liebe dieses Boho flair und kann leicht mit einer weiße Bluse und Shorts gestylt werden. Und zu meiner Sonnenbrille muss ich nicht wirklich noch was sagen oder? :D

Love,
Minnie x
Share:

2 comments

© Minnie Knows | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig