Wednesday 17 July 2013

{OOTD} Let the sun shine

Gina Tricot Jacket/ H&M Top/ Primark Pants, Bag& Sunnies/Zara Heels
{OOTD} Almost two weeks in Uganda now and I'm still loving the weather, the food and the amazing locations to shoot #ootd photos. You don't really have to search since almost every corner is worth portraying in an outfit article. Spent the day at the Sheraton Hotel yesterday!
As you can see, I fell in love with the nature, the flowers and the beuatiful park, hence the little flower feature :)
Still no computer, at least none where I feel safe uploading my data to....but I've decided to blog from my iPad for the time being - look forward to tons of  'actual' photos once I get back to Berlin in 2 weeks! 

Lots of love from sunny Kampala! 

xox 


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Minnie Knows | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig