Thursday 8 August 2013

MANGO: August Lookbook

MANGO. That Mango is one of my favourite high street brands, you all know too well. So no surprise that I had to show you their new lookbook (just in case you haven't seen it yet in which case - SHAME ON YOU!) Anyway, I am so in love with the new Mango lookbook for August! The classic bohemian chic with an edy twist, let's Autumn seem not too far away. I must say even though I am enjoying the heat wave (and occasional rain showers) in Berlin, I kind of look forward to chillier days that call for little dresses paired with boots as well as floral jackets and a little leather addition. The lookbook captures the next season perfectly. Black is the way forward!

I am back to Berlin guys and coul not be more happy to be back with my friends. Uganda Diary is coming up soon! Stay tuned :) 
photos via Mango


Share:

2 comments

  1. i agree with you! the cookbook is definitely so so cool!

    Love,
    Pudding Monster

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the 4th look

    http://sincerelymissj.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete

© Minnie Knows | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig