Monday 26 August 2013

Minnie Knows for Herz und Blut

MK x HuB. Finally, a new post! Yes, I am one of those bloggers that sometimes tends to hardly find the time to blog, yes blah blah blah - especially when I'm abroad, with my family and friends and all you know?! But here you go guys! A few weeks ago I did my second streetstyle collaboration with the amazing Jules, photographer at Herz und Blut! Remember my last article on our shoot HERE? Well, this time we got to work together again and I do not need to tell you again, that I am in love with her work :) We shot these around Jules amazing neighbourhood (which I regret moving away from to be honest *fail*). This was my first outfit of the day.

I do love a clean white shirt and boyfriend jeans a my daily bread! They are so comfy yet can be easily dressed up with some heels. Mine are from Office - needles to say that I have been basically living in them. They are just that comfortable due to the wedged heel. My blouse is from H&M (similar here), bag is my sisters (similar here) and sunnies are from Forever 21.

What are your thoughts? We also did a fun interview - check '5 Minutes with Minnie' on Herz und Blut HERE!

Share:

4 comments

© Minnie Knows | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig