Wednesday 4 September 2013

INSTA BITS AND BOBS - Berlin

    1.Sunsets in Berlin               2.Lunch w/ KARIOKA team   3. My Berlin Office              4. B&W OOTD
   5. New Just fab babies *win* 6. OOTD for cinema date   7. Goodie from Dahlia *love* 8.Wedding deco

   9. Love Prenzlauer Berg      10. Deets of my OOTD       11. Lunch w/ the team  12. OOTD w/ MYKITA

     13. Favourite Berlin area      14. Details of my OOTD :)  15. Pancake breakfast <3    16. OOTD #2344

 I am so crazy busy in Berlin, with work and hanging out with family and friends, hence blogging seems like the biggest challenge these days! So what's best while preparing the newest post (yes finally including the Uganda diary) than the usual Instaweek? Yes, there you go - hope you enjoy them! Follow me on Instagram @minnieknows for all sneak peeks on what I'm up to in Berlin.

Bisous,
Minnie xox
Share:

1 comment

© Minnie Knows | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig