Friday 13 September 2013

UGANDA DIARY Part I

Finally guys! It's happening - I managed to get through the freaking awful lot of photos from my trip back in July to Uganda! I took heaps of photos, so I've decided to show you the first part of my Uganda diary! Exciting no? :D Well, I had a great time spending a month in Uganda in July. What can I say: great weather, most delicious food and quality time wiht my family. Thumbs up! :)

Ready to take off from hamburg airport :D
With the main man in my life - cute nephew <3

Obligatory duty free shopping in Dubai :D

Gorgeous view from our apartment!

Pool life - need I say more?


Major chilling at the Lake Victoria Hotel  in Entebbe

OOTD number 2334506 haha

P.S all photos were taken by me with my iPhone 5 - amazeballs no? :
D
Bisosus,
Minnie xox




Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Minnie Knows | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig