Monday 20 October 2014

I'm way cooler on Social Media...

Berlin. Yes, I'm still alive. It's rather embarrassing that my last post was published over a month ago. But what can I say, life has been incredibly crazy ever since I came back to Berlin and started interning at Harper's Bazaar Germany! Especially since I started just when Fashion Week madness began. What a hectic month it has been. But lots of fun too

It has been exactly 1 Month and 20 days now - I have learnt so much in such little time and it time has passed by quicker than ever. 

So since I have a few minutes to breathe right now I thought I'd give you a little update and share part 1 of way too man snaps on my Instagram the past month here in Berlin.... I seriously am way cooler on Social Media! Make sure to follow me HERE as I update quite regularly 


DE: JA Leute ich lebe noch! Ich weiß es ist sehr beschämend, dass mein letzter Post jetzt schon über einen Monat her ist. Ich muss euch jedoch sagen, dass ich seit meine Zuzug gar keine Zeit hatte für irgendwas blogtechnisches neben meinem Praktikum bei Harper's Bazaar Germany.

Lange Rede, kurzer Sinn - hier habt ihr Teil 1 meines kleinen Instagram Einblicks in den letzten Monat hier in Berlin. Teil 2 Folgt....

Für alle Details zu Restaurants, Outfits und Orten in berlin folgt mir auf Instagram HERE




Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Minnie Knows | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig