Wednesday 22 October 2014

Insta-Berlin part 2


Berlin #2. My Berlin life through Instagram continues with more snap shots of the past month(s) I have spent back home. You know me, I like a good lunch, a great coffee and even greater company.

1. Autumn must be my second favorite time of the year in Berlin. I mean how pretty do the leaves look?
2. Since my office is located around Potsdamer Platz, I often meet friends for lunch at Vapiano - great place to grab some food. The Nicoise Salad is my personal favorite but the Pasta is delicious too you probably know what I'm talking about...).
3. Another thing I love love love to do: hanging out in parks with my best friend. There's nothing like it on a warm autumn day.
4. A picture taken in my recent found gem - yes, another cafe in my neighborhood.
5. Yummiest dinner I've had in long time in a restaurant - at Spreegold.
6. Leaves, leaves, leave , yes I can't get enough of them.
7. A thought written on the wall of my new favorite cafe - serving you great coffee and making you think about life. That's what I call exceptional service hehe
8. More food, more coffee... yeah that's my life basically.
9. No not food again, well not quite. Tried out the burger restaurant Hans im Glück for the first time, with my amazing friends. You  must pop by when you're in Berlin next time!

***

DE: Mein vollgepacktes Leben in Berlin mady by Instagram.. naja nicht wirklich! Wie auch immer hier kommt Teil 2 meines Instagram Diaries der letzten Monat(e) in Berlin. Ihr kennt mich, ich liebe nichts mehr als gutes Essen, großartigen Kaffee und noch großartigere Gesellschaft!

1. Herbst ist meine zweitliebste Jahreszeit in Berlin. Ich meine, seht euch mal diese wunderschönen Blätter an!
2. Da ich in der Nähe vom U Bahnhof Potsdamer Patz arbeite, bietet sich ein Lunch Date im Vapiano mit Freunden oft an. Am liebsten esse ich den Nicoise Salat (so lecker), aber die Pasta ist auch super gut (aber ihr wisst bestimmt selbst wovon ich rede...).
3. Was ich noch sehr gerne in Berlin tue? Mit meiner besten Freundin im Park chillen, vor allem wenn das Wetter im Herbst noch sommerlich warm ist!
4. Diesen tollen Spruch habe ich neulich im neuen Lieblingscafe in meiner Nachbarschaft entdeckt - musste ich natürlich gleich auf Instagram teilen.
5. Eines der besten Abendessen die ich bislang in einem Berliner Restaurant hatte - danke Spreegold!
6. Blätter. Blätter, Blätter - ich liebe den Herbst dafür!
7. Noch mehr Weisheiten gepaart mit tollem Kaffee, das nenne ich dann mal herausragende Kundenbetreuung! 
8. Noch mehr Essen, und noch mehr Kaffee... Ich kann einfach nicht anders.
9. Nein keine Sorge, nicht noch mehr Essen, sondern das Interior eines super tollen Burgergrills das ich zu ersten Mal ausprobiert habe (ja ich habe sogar Fleisch gegessen!) Wenn es euch demnächst nach Berlin verschlägt dann schaut auf jeden Fall bei Hans im Glück vorbei.

X
Minnie
@ minnieknows




Share:

2 comments

© Minnie Knows | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig