Wednesday 31 August 2016

Stripes Before Guys | Berlin

Happy hump day loves! I'm so busy with planning and working in the office that I hadn't had time to shoot any current looks. But this summer style I wore some months ago will hopefully make you just as happy!
I'm wearing a simple striped top (you guys know about my love for it by now hehe) with ripped jeans and sandals!

I was wearing:


DE: Habt einen wundervollen Mittwoch meine Lieben. Dieser liegt etwas weiter zurück, aber ich hoffe er gefällt euch trotzdem. Leider bin ich derzeit so eingespannt, dass ich noch nicht dazu gekommen bin, meine OOTDs für euch abzulichten. Im heutigen zeige ich ein lässiges Outfit mit einem gestreiften Oberteil (mittlerweile wisst ihr ja wie sehr ich Streifen liebe), ripped Jeans und bequeme Sandalen! 
Ph. by Chris
In collaboration with Selected Femme. Styling, photography and opinions my own. 
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Minnie Knows | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig