Tuesday 1 August 2017

Outfit: White Summer Dress & Red Details

Hi internet people! I hope you're all having a great day. Berlin is super sunny and I can't wait to go out later today. I'm really craving a proper summer holiday again.
Luckily we are off to Greece in a few weeks. Until then I'm pleased to enjoy the warmer days here in Berlin. But before I can go out ans enjoy the day there are loads of emails to get through as well as preparing new posts. What are you up to today? Today's look is super summery and I got to wear it last week when Jessi and I strolled through the city. I'm so in love with this dress that I found in the Zara sale. This look is an almost all Zara look featuring bag and sandals both from Zara. The pop of color is perfect for dressing up while my accessories keep the look quite casual. How do you like it?

I was wearing:



DE: Hallo ihr Lieben! Ich hoffe ihr habt einen tollen Tag. In Berlin ist das Wetter wieder wundervoll sonnig. Ich kann es kaum erwarten nachher rauszugehen und die Sonne zu genießen. Vorher wird aber zu Hause gearbeitet, denn es stehen wieder ein Haufen von emails an sowie die Vorbereitung neuer Beiträge. Was macht ihr an diesem schönen Tag so? 
Meinen heutigen Look trug ich übrigens letzte Woche, als ich mit Jessi in der Stadt unterwegs war. Dieses weiße Kleid habe ich im Zara Sale gefunden und mich so gefreut. Auch die Tasche sowie die Schuhe sind von Zara, und beides im Sale erstanden. Ich liebe dieses weiße Ensemble mit einem Hauch Farbe. Wie gefällt euch das Outfit? 


Ph. by Jessi
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Minnie Knows | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig