Friday 1 March 2013

OUTFIT INSPIRATION: Yellow Lover


Yellow.  I want Summer back! I mean seriously, it is about time for this bad weather to just disappear. Do you think it's possible that we'll have 30 degrees tomorrow? Is there a tiny spark of hope that Summer will suprise us? I sure hope so, but 30 degrees, okay that is not going to happen. I have been super sick after London Fashion Week and actually just got better the past 2 days. Therefore, excuse the lack of outfit posts, as I have been in bed for almost 2 weeks. Unless of course you want to see my very loose sick-in-bed lounge wear! Anyway, tomorrow I'll have a meeting with the lovely Diana from trendbridged.com and we'll probably do a little streetstyle photoshoot session -  so stay tuned. I leave you with some outfit inspiration in one of my favourite colour.
Until then, good night and have a great weekend! :)



Share:

8 comments

  1. yellow is interesting but i don't think i can rock yellow :)) hahahah

    Love,
    Pudding Monster

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahha I know it's such a risky outfit colour. But when done right it can look great :)

      Delete
  2. I love the skirt in the first photo, so pretty. xxx

    www.simplybeauty123.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pics, I love the outfit worn by Ashley Madekwe!
    xoxo
    G

    ReplyDelete

© Minnie Knows | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig