Sunday 7 October 2012

Autumn Outfit Inspiration #1


 Purple Rain - Hello my lovelies! I am still in bed, sick and don't want to leave the house. As I told you I came back to London with the worst flu and I am still not fully recovered yet :( Sorry for no outfit posts yet. To make me feel better, I have been looking at pieces online to purchase next  (I have to do something right? hihi) Here is one autumn outfit inspiration for you guys! What do you think? I crave purple this fall! Find more photos on my Instagram --- @minnieknows ---

xox
Share:

9 comments

  1. amazin set!! tnx sweety 4 sharin)) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get well soon or we're going to be on strike :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the trench and the purple colour !!
    Thanks for comment on my blog !!
    Kisses
    lore
    http://www.plikipliki.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. your welcome! I love this colour for autumn 2012

      Delete
  4. gute Besserung! Tolles Outfit btw :) ♥♥♥ S

    ReplyDelete

© Minnie Knows | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig