Friday 5 October 2012

CRAZY IN LOVE


Home Sweet Home - I am back in London! Finally yes we can say that people :D I landed on Tuesday night. After being bedridden due to the worst cold I ever had, I finally managed to go to Uni ( I missed my first 1 1/2 weeks -.-). After my class, I just had to do a little shopping haha Result: these babies! I found them in Primark, such a bargain. What do you think of them? I am in love with the studs, such a cool accent to these simple boots! They are already my favourites for autumn! Sorry for the bad quality of this photo, it's from my Instagram @minnieknows 

p.s. Can you let me know in a comment on my previous post what you think of the genius idea of Blogger's Wardrobe ? :)
Share:

17 comments

© Minnie Knows | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig