Sunday 14 October 2012

Lazy Sunday in London


        Vintage dress/ Zara coat/ Primark flats/ Primark bag /River Island hat/ ModCloth sunnies



Lazy Sunday - I had such a great relaxing Sunday morning. I was quite lazy, but still managed to go to the flower market on Columbia Road (quite famous and very popular)! If you're ever in London you must visit it and get yourself some lovely flowers. I did not bring my camera, as you can see my bag was quite small. So here are some snap shots of what I was wearing (my new and amazing coat I just bought from Zara) and of the amazing roses me and my sister bought. Aren't they just beautiful? 

xox

Share:

19 comments

  1. Great photos honey! :) The flowers are beautiful
    x

    http://be-your-own-hero-now.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks babe :) I am so in love with them and the whole market hihi

      Delete
  2. ach ich liebe das, wenn die Blumen in solchem braunen Papier eingeschlagen werden! :) ♥♥♥ S

    ReplyDelete
  3. ah I love that flower market, I got a big bunch of peonies last time I was there! Great blog, and love your illustrations on your header

    xxx
    vanessa
    www.vanessalucy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, so much! Thanks dear. :)

      Delete
  4. Beautiful flowers! And lovely look :)
    xoxo
    G

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. So true! I had a good one :)

      Delete
  6. Hat is awesome and you look just perfect:)

    http://the--vicious--circle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear! :) Check out my Giveaway!!

      Delete
  7. ohhhhh aboradle outfit sweety)))))) have a lovely day hun)))))) xxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

© Minnie Knows | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig