Saturday 2 November 2013

PRESS DAY MADNESS

Zara Coat  & Jumper/ H&M Pants & Sunnies/ Topshop Bag/ Primark Heels

I know I know I still haven't been blogging regularly lately but Uni is just really eating me up - LITERALLY! I am still trying my best to attend all these fun but sometimes stressful events so here are a few shots from last weeks Press Day madness. It started off with SnowPR, then I had to run to BrightLight PR press day at the Gallery Soho. In the evening I met up with lovely Emiliy from Mondayshilblog and we headed to a private sale evening of Charlie May! If you haven't heard of her, what are you doing with your life? Really?! :D I am so in love with all her pieces, but as much as I wanted to buy an awesome biker jacket (that Emily had been eyeing for a while and actually got = JEALOUS) , I had to restrain myself since I am currently saving up. I mean New York will come sooner than later (not that I'm complaining) :D
The final 2 snaps are from the Press Day of KTZ at the fabulous ME London Hotel. My phone had to dies before I could actually take photos of the SS14 collection. Of course.
Enjoys the rest fo your weekend!

Bisous,
Minnie x
1. At SnowPR 

2. Cute set up at BrightLight PR followed

 3. Cutie pie Emily

4. Pieces by designer extraordinaire that goes by the name Charlie May

5. Sunset on the rooftop of ME London where the KTZ Press Day took place <3
Share:

6 comments

  1. Love your coat ! xx
    www.blondebutterflies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your coat is so amazing! <3

    Boonya - theartywardrobe.blogspot.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

© Minnie Knows | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig