Wednesday 27 November 2013

Quiz Winter Wardrobe


QUIZ Clothing. I'm slightly getting obsessed with coats! Whatever color or cut, I just can get enough of them, including the above from Quiz Clothing! Love the faux fur collar - how else to survive this freezing weather London has been treating us with lately I ask?! Add some fab accessories like a quilted bag and some sexy heels and you are good to go! Note, open shoes will not keep you warm but at least sexy. Smartness knows no weather they say...

P.S Is it just me or does Wednesday mean it's almost weekend?  Well 2 days to go aka lazy days in bed not too far away now! 

Bisous,
Minnie x
Share:

1 comment

  1. I currently have 4 coats and I want more.. don't know what this addiction is :D
    Wednesday is aaaalmost weekend, yup! :D

    ReplyDelete

© Minnie Knows | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig