Tuesday 19 November 2013

Tuesday night Outings


Hello, My name is Minnie and I am bad blogger.

Okay guys I did it. Finally outet myself as a bad blogger. Please forgive me yet again for the lack of posts! I came back from Berlin where I had the best time (yes it's already a week ago), and still haven't found the time to even post the photos of my short visit, which included some special and pleasant work actually. Long story short: loads of Uni work to be done, GQ x H&M event tomorrow and then apart from more Uni work, Stylight is in town and invited me and some other lovely UK bloggers to party.
That I am really looking forward to this week! I am also working on a project with/for Stylight and another one for Zalando - still need to get those done this week. Oh boy! Well, until then, here some random inspirational images I found on my girl Holly's amazing Pinterest this week (yepp that's what I like to do to get my mind off things, pinterest-ing ). I want to blog so much more guys and your sweet messages do not go unnoticed. Thank you heaps for your support. I will get back into it asap....I won't make any promises yet though! Just kidding. ;)

Happy Tuesday!

Bisous,
Minnie x

DE: Okay, das wird jetzt langsam aber peinlich. Schon wieder muss ich mich dafür entschuldigen, dass ich ewig (ja eine Woche ist in der Bloggersphere eine Ewigkeit) nich gebloggt habe! Ich finde zurzeit einfach immer noch nicht die Zeit zu fotografieren und zu bloggen. Ich bin seit einer Woche wieder in London und vermisse Berlin schon. Um so nerviger, dass ich noch nicht einmal die Zeit finden konnte die Berlin Bilder zu posten. Bald aber, hoffentlich.  Naja die Woche hat erst angefangen und wird wieder super busy. Abgesehen von super viel Arbeit für die Uni, ist morgen das GQ x H&M event und später in der Woche lädt das tolle team von Sytlight wieder zum feiern ein. Darauf freu mich trotz stressiger Woche dann doch! 
Bis dahin, hier einiges ans Insiration. So kalt wie es zurzeit ist, verbringe ich meine Pausen zwischen dem büffeln gerne mit gefühlt stundelangen Pinterest anschauen. Diese Bilder habe ich auf dem tollen Pinterest meiner Freundin Holly gefunden. 
Ich will wirklich wieder viel mehr bloggen und ihr sollt wissen, dass all eure süßen Nachrichten nicht unbemerkt beiben! Danke für eure Unterstützung. Freut euch bald wieder auf mehr Fotos... aber ich will jetzt keine Versprechen machen! Haha nur ein kleiner Scherz ;)

Schönen Dienstag und ganz viel Küsse,
Minnie x
photos via Strollingnines
Share:

2 comments

  1. You are forgiven :D But please, post more often! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. We all have things to do! No worries my friend!

    Http://www.blackandolives.com

    ReplyDelete

© Minnie Knows | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig