Tuesday 1 July 2014

ONLY FOR YOU!

VIP Presale! I'm finally back at blogging you guys. I can't believe my last post was actually that long ago. But life has been so busy and crazy. More on that later though. Since I haven't kept you updated properly recently (apart from Instagram of course - so do follow me there @minnieknows), what better way to say I'm sorry than an amazing and exclusive VIP Presale for all loyal Minnie Knows readers! You can now shop my must haves on Styligion as seen on the gorgeous babe Chiara here with an incredible 30% VIP discount on all of the new collections for 3 weeks! Simply brows your favorite STYLIGION online shop and enter MINNIE-KNOWS-LOVES-ME-7286 when done shopping and enjoy your stunning items! 

Have a fantastic day! 

Minnie x







Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Minnie Knows | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig