Sunday 27 April 2014

The perfect Weekend Getaway Outfit #GIRISSIMA

GIRISSIMA. I've joined the Stylight Blogger Competition in collaboration with the amazing guys of Girissima to show you my ultimate Weekend Getaway Look! You guys know how much I love my High Heels no? But when it comes to travelling, I rather like to be comfy and not have to worry too much about what I am wearing to be honest. Hehe You will always see me travelling in either trainers + shirt +boyfriend jeans combo or something similar super comfy. But for the perfect Weekend Getaway with Girissima I have decided to spice my look up. Well, first of all, all black is not only always a good choice but a safe one too. To dress it up for your perfect Getaway look, add some statement jewellery some more elegant flats aka my all time favorite shoe type: Brogues. Since you don't want to look like you're going to a funeral *cough* *cough*, add a little color by a fun choice of bag, as I did with the pink Hermes style baby! Sunnies to hide away the eye bags due to an early flight hehe and voila! You can now board the plane in style and make a statement when you arrive at you desired destination. For me, this will hopefully be Lisbon! 
Fingers crossed!!!

Happy Sunday!


Share:

4 comments

  1. Love these pics and your bag is AMAZING :) x

    chrissabella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That bag is beautiful. Love that color. X

    FOLLOW ME ON GFC and/or BLOGLOVIN, I ALWAYS FOLLOW BACK !

    WWW.FLYDP.BLOGSPOT.COM
    | Fashion Blogger |

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your weekend get up. The coat adds a touch of glam even though it's super comfy. I'm like you, I prefer to travel in comfort since the last thing you want to be doing is getting sore feet wandering through streets!

    SDMxx
    www.daringcoco.com

    ReplyDelete

© Minnie Knows | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig