Sunday 29 July 2012

INSTAGRAM. Enough said.


INSTAKNOWS - If you guys follow me on Instagram (@minnieknows) you will probably know that I am most certainly THE most addicted person to Instagram. :D why I haven't posted some of them on my blog? I have no idea! haha I have been seeing all the Instagram posts on other blogs and now, finally managed to write one myself! Here are some of my photos from my Instagram world :) Hope you like them and I look forward to new followers! 

xox

INSTAKNOWS - Falls ihr meinem Instgram folgt (@minnieknows), wisst ihr bestimmt, dass ich regelrecht süchtig bin und ununterbrochen auf Instgram poste :D Warum ich noch keinen post auf meinem Blog hochgeladen habe? Keine Ahung! haha Ich habe diese nämlich auf verschiedenen Blogs beobachten können und jetzt, habe ich es endlich selbst geschafft einen zu schreiben! Hier sind einige meiner Fotos aus meiner Instagram Welt :) Ich hoffe sie gefallen euch und freue mich auf neue Follower!

xox


sitting in the shuttle car to Berlin Fashion Week



shooting at the FRIER showroom  in Berlin



with Christoph (ChristophWho) shooting at Berlin Fashion Week



cool collage one of my cute Instagram followers made :)


new denim shorts from H&M



in St. Tropez a few months ago (I want to be there NOW)



the H&M jeans shirt & spike necklace 



dinner time in Berlin wearing my Principle Petites Blazer


One from the earlier floral post



with my brother in London :)



Berlin Fashion Week Outfit detail (FULL OUTFIT HERE)


on the bus with my lovely H&M jacket 


at the airport on my way to Nice (how I miss France)


my favourite heels from boohoo.com


in Italy a few months ago with my best friend :)


FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM: @minnieknows 

Share:

44 comments

  1. Cute outfits and love the purple shoes

    http://be-you-do-fashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dear :) Would be happy if you followed.

      Delete
  2. Cute pictures, I love your new denim shorts :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dear! Haha I'm actually giving it away :(

      Delete
  3. i like your style, gorgeous!!!!!!!! i got a new post up bout cheap online shopping if you get a chance to check it out! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun! Will check it out :)

      Delete
  4. honey thanks for your lovely comment!! Im loving your style and of course I would love to follow each other!! already following ;)

    http://thegoldenpaillettes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi dear;)
    Wowwwwwww, I loved outfit;)
    Amazing;)

    Thanks for visiting my blog;)
    I follow you;)
    Follow me, please??

    Good Week;)

    Kisses from Portugal
    http://pinkstarnailsanastacia.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks so much dear! appreciate it :) ox

      Delete
  6. I love that application. Gorgeous effects. Your skirt in the first picture is really nice.
    Beauty and Fashion in Seattle | Cheap Makeup Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks a lot for your comment on my blog, I really appreciate !

    You have a lovely blog, don't hesitate to come back on mine


    Love,

    Rachel Thg

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love everything about this look!
    Thank you so much for visiting my blog!
    I follow you now! Hope you will follow me back )
    http://gvozdishe.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dear! YES I'm already following :)

      Delete
  9. Great post !

    Like your style girl ;)

    You look amazing
    If you have the time you are always welcome on my blog :)

    I just wanted to let you know I’ll be following you around from now
    Love,

    Janice
    the-fashion-milkshake.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  10. you look absolutely gorgeous! and i'm one of instagram addict as well :P
    glad that i found your blog..
    i am definitely following you now ;)

    please take a peek on my blog as well when you have time, babe.. i have a new post :)

    love
    agnes

    www.singledoorsecrets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Agnes, you are too cute! Thanks for following. Will check your blog out too :)

      Delete
  11. really like the outfit! Kisses***

    http://gomadandbuyeverything.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely post!

    By the way, I've just nominated you for the Liebster award :) To receive it, check out the details here.
    Congratulations and keep up the great work <3

    sartorialconnoisseur.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANK YOU! I feel honered. Will check it out immediately :) xo

      Delete
  13. Love the look! love the floral and the pink bag is perfection! :)

    Maybe we could follow each other? let me know via my blog <3 <3

    Much love,
    Jess xo

    http://mindbodyshop.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear! Yes sure, will let you know ;) xx

      Delete
  14. thanks dear :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. i like that post.

    i have a new psot in my blog http://paularanjeiraa.blogspot.pt i hope that you like.

    xoxo*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! will check it out dear :)

      Delete
  16. I love all the pictures! The first shirt is beautiful!
    Lots of kisses*

    http://freefallfeather.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you hun :)p.s the shirt is from H&M

      Delete
  17. you're so pretty *.* I love all outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  18. You are so stylish, would you like to follow each other on gfc and fb?
    Let me know please. Hope you like my blog!

    http://luxurylavishlife.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  19. OMG so amazing outfit!<3 Blouse and skirt it's great and fits you very well.

    Kisses:*

    ReplyDelete
  20. love the bag!!!

    nishalooks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi Minnie!
    Thanks for your sweet comment.
    I love this pictures.
    Your first outfit is gorgeous!

    I just followed you =)

    hugs and kisses,,

    www.lavieandmode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. ur lookin soooo fab on first pic!!! gosh u n ur bro r sooooo chic both!!!! lovely insta post=))))) have a lovely week=))))) xoxo

    ReplyDelete

© Minnie Knows | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig