Thursday 6 November 2014

Flowers

Trenchcoat & Slip Ons c/o Hallhuber/ Jumper & Leather Pants c/o Second Female/  Watch c/o Klaus Kobec/ H&M Hat/ Mango Shopper

Everyone who knows me, is aware of the fact that I am obsessed with flowers. White Tulips and pink Peonies are my absolute favorite, but let's be honest if I could have a garden with all the flowers in the world, I certainly would! Unfortunately that and life in a big city do not coincide well together...
Anyways, speaking of flowers, while shooting my latest outfit with Jules we stumbled upon a cute flower stand in our area. The lady behind the counter was kind enough to let us snap some photos with her pretty flowers in the background, as we just couldn't pass by without doing so.
I remember how not long ago, I used to spend hours on the Columbia Road Flower Market in London. Almost every Sunday, I would get up and head there and get a bunch or two (or more...always) of my favourite flowers, or just grab whatever caught my attention and inspired me. I kind of miss that here in Berlin. Even though there might be great markets, I hardly find the time to even go there. So what comes in handy for me (not only in terms of cloth shopping hehe) is ordering them online.
You will find amazing flowers HERE - the fresh(est) ones should always be bought on a Thursday.
Happy 'shopping'!

DE: Jeder der mich kennt weiß, wie verrückt ich nach Blumen bin. Zu meinen absoluten Lieblingen gehören weiße Tulpen und rosa Pfingstrosen. Am liebesten hätte ich einen riesigen Garten mit all meinen Lieblingsblumen, aber dieser Wunsch lässt sich mit meinem Leben in einer Großstadt wie Berlin nicht vereinbaren... Daher haben Jules und ich uns sehr gefreut, diesen süßen Blumenstand als Kulisse für mein aktuellestes OOTD-Shoot zu nutzen. 
Es ist nicht allzu lange her, da bin ich jeden Sonntag zum Columbia Road Flower Market in London gegangen. Dort verbrachte ich teilweise Stunden (zwischendurch wurde natürlich Kaffee getrunken und geluncht) damit, meine liebsten Blumen zu kaufen, neue zu entdecken und mich einfach von der Atmosphäre inspirieren zu lassen.

Ich vermisse das sehr, seit ich wieder in Berlin lebe. Auch wenn es hier sicher schöne Märkte gibt, finde ich, aufgrund meines tagfüllenden Jobs, leider gar keine Zeit dafür. 
Wie praktisch also, dass man nicht nur Kleidung, sondern auch Blumen online bestellen kann. Eine ideale Plattform um Blumen für euch selbst oder eure Liebsten zu bestellen, findet ihr HIER. Frische Blumen bekommt man üblicherweise donnerstags.
Viel Vergnügen beim 'shoppen'!
x
Minnie 

Photography by Jules Villbrandt
Share:

4 comments

  1. Great combination I like your sweater and trench :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! It's my favorite sweater - so soft!

      Delete
  2. Die Bilder sind total schön geworden!

    liebste Grüße,

    http://fashiongallerie.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete

© Minnie Knows | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig