Monday 3 November 2014

Productive mornings.

Coat Zara/ Jumper & Leather pants c/o Second Female/ Scarf Vintage/ Shoes Vans/ watch c/o Klaus Kobec / Bag no name bought in Italy

Yesterday I wore the most chilled outfit for an early morning meeting with my dear Jules. On the hunt for a great location to shoot an upcoming story, we happenend to walk passed the pretty Liebeskind Berlin store in Mitte. We impromptu decided to use the opportunity to shoot my #OOTD. The weather was super nice for shooting after all. I wore my all time favourite shoes, my beloved Vans! These must be the most comfy shoes ever. Everyone who owns a pair will know what I'm talking about...! Also, my newest must have accessory is this gorgeous Klaus Kobec watch in Rosegold. I'll show you another favorite watch I kindly received from the lovely guys at Klaus Kobec soon. I hope you guys had a productive Monday - I sure did.
Enjoy the photos!

DE: Mein gestriges Outfit war super laid-back und einfach gemütlich. Ich habe mich am frühen Morgen mit Jules in Mitte getroffen, denn wir waren auf der Suche nach einer guten Location für mein nächstes kleines Projekt. Leider wurden wir nicht fündig, dafür stießen wir aber auf den Liebeskind Berlin Store und nutzten die Gelegenheit gleich mal um mein Outfit abzulichten. Das Wetter war auch einfach klasse! 
Ich muss schon sagen, meine Vans sind meine absoluten Lieblingsschuhe. Sie sind so unfassbar bequem und runden irgendwie jedes Outfit, ob cool oder schick(er), ab. Jeder, der ein Paar besitzt, wird wissen wovon ich spreche! Ich trug außerdem mein neues must-have Accessoire, meine Klaus Kobec Uhr im zarten Rosegold. Die werdet ihr sicherlich noch des Öfteren hier zu sehen bekommen. Ein weiteres Modell, dass mir von Klaus Kobec zugeschickt wurde, stelle ich euch die kommenden Tage vor. Ich hoffe, ihr hattet alle einen produktiven Montag - ich für meinen Teil schon. Wir hoffen die Bilder gefallen euch.

x
Minnie 
 

 Photography Jules Villbrandt
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Minnie Knows | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig