Tuesday 31 March 2015

Prague Travel Diary

I had the best short trip to Prague, with my friends last week. Prague is such a beautiful city, seriously I was snapping my life away guys. It was my second time visiting the Capital of Czech Republic, but this time was something different.
I had much more time to explore the city, meaning walking around through pretty streets and taking photos of the beautiful buildings. We also had great weather which made our trip even more enjoyable. We walked a lot and ate a lot - my kind of holiday! Enjoy the photos :)

DE: Mein Wochenendtrip nach Prag war super schön. Neben dem tollen Wetter, hatte ich bei meinem zweiten Besuch von Prag viel mehr Zeit, alles in Ruhe anzuschauen und ganz ganz viele Fotos zu machen. Prag ist wirklich eine wunderschöne Stadt, an der man sich nicht satt sehen kann. Wir sind sehr viel gelaufen und haben viel in den schönen Restaurants der Stadt gegessen. Genau meine Art von Kurzurlaub hehe Ich freue mich schon auf meinen nächsten Besuch! Viel Spaß beim virtuellen Besuch in diese wundervolle Stadt.
All photos by me
Share:

1 comment

  1. very beautiful photos!Prague is the city of love, and great taxi service from http://kiwitaxi.com/Czech+Republic/Prague, i got a taxi for a cheap price!

    ReplyDelete

© Minnie Knows | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig