Saturday 15 August 2015

Off Shoulder

Hi everybody! I'm back with a quick update. I spent the last weekend in the countryside with the boy and the in laws. I can't tell you how relaxing those days were. The perfect change of scenery from the hectic life here in Berlin. Life should really be a vacation, no?
Anyways, upon arrival I met up with Caro again. We shot this super fun look for you guys and I'm so in love with it. Finally I get to show you my interpretation of the off-shoulder trend. I mixed my white crochet top (which I loooove) with my favorite summer skirt. I kept it really simple with my color palette and this 70s vibe. Happy weekend!

I was wearing:

Crochet Top (similar here)
Mango Gladiator Sandals (similar here)
Leather Bag bought in Italy (similar here)

DE: Hi Leute! Ich melde mich wieder mit einem kurzen Update. Letztes Wochenende verbrachte ich einige Tage mit meinem Freund und seiner Familie im Spreewald. Es war so ein wunderschönes Wochenende und super entspannend. Morgens ausschlafen und auf der Terrasse einen Kaffee in der Morgensonne genießen, wir hatten wirklich eine tolle Zeit und freuen uns bald wieder zurück zu sein. Jetzt sind wir jedoch wieder in Berlin. Gestern habe ich daher meine liebe Caro treffen können und wir haben in Mitte diesen 70s Look abfotografiert.  Ich liebe die Komposition der Kleidungsstücke - Off-Shoulder trifft auf Minirock in Lederoptik. Die schwarzen Römersandalen und meine schwarze Ledertasche geben meiner neutralen Farbpalette den letzten Schliff. Ich habe selten so viele Trends auf einmal getragen. Wie findet ihr den Look? Ich wünsch euch ein tolles Wochenende!
Ph. by Carolin
In collaboration with Edited.de. Styling, photography and opinions my own. 
Share:

6 comments

  1. I love it. You looks very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you followed me on instagram and I clicked on your blog! I love it. great, classic style. i've just launched my fashion blog. I hope you like it, as well. us chocolate girls should stick together!

    https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/were-not-exclusive-14130737

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much dear! You're so right we need to stick together :) <3

      Delete
  3. wow! so beautiful look!

    thedaydreamings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© Minnie Knows | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig