Tuesday 8 May 2012

Back to Berlin!











Hi guys. I just got back to Berlin today. Last time I visited was almost 4 months ago, so I am really    looking forward to seeing my family and all my friends, and just relax and have fun. The weather is much better than in London and I can't wait to upload the first outfit post. But for the start, here are some photos of the pieces I took with me this time. Accessories are so important. I always take way too much, but honeslty you can never have to much pieces to style your outfits with. So, I brought some necklaces that I bought recently. Also a few rings in different colours, 3 pairs of big earrings a few sunnies ( I finally saw the sun again the moment I stepped out of the airplane), my two hats and lots of bangles. Also with me this time, my beloved Hermes style handbag that I bought in Italy (post on holiday in France) and absolutely adore. I had to bring heels, wedges and some comfy flats and loafers for the long days ahead of me. :) Of course, a lot of clothes which i was not able to show all in photos. Wish you guys a great week xox
Share:

3 comments

  1. Thanks hun :) are you following me already? Checking out you blog now ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every piece in this post is solid gold. <3

    ReplyDelete

© Minnie Knows | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig