Monday 14 May 2012

Berlin History








Hi guys. This is a shot my friend took yesterday when we went out and walked around Berlin. I really like the simplicity. I had a great day with my friends, just hanging out in Berlin, enjoying the sunshine (as little as it was) and visiting all the hot spots as well as historical places. In this photo we are at the Jews memorial very close to Brandenburger Tor. I am actually wearing my brothers Jacket. It just looks so cool with the elbow pads, so classic! And again, my hat!

What I wore: Zara mens Jacket
                 H&M bottoms
              Primark Bag
                  New Look Hat
                                    Vintage Jumper underneath
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Minnie Knows | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig