Wednesday 16 May 2012

Last Day In Berlin



This photo was taken on my last day in Berlin. I had a great week with   my family and friends. Weather started off amazing and got colder in the end, but still better than London. I was wearing a white Bershka shirt, paired with an H&M spring jacket, a simple H&M jeans and my Zara flats. Of course I took along great Hermes style bag. (unfortunately I had to leave it in Berlin because it wouldn't fit into my luggage -  bummer) Anyways I am back to London and  have started  to seriously work on my first articles for the norwegian fashion magazine Flingly. 




I am so thankful for this opportunity and can't wait to publish more article. 
Share:

4 comments

  1. u are so pretty babe <3
    what do u think of followin each other on bloglovin and fb?
    <3
    www.ontomywardrobe.com

    www.ontomywardrobe.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks babes. but you are not following me yet? :) I am following you!!! ;)

      Delete
  2. Hey lady! We follow each other on Instagram and I love your blog. Probably already told you that! Anyways, I'm just curious as how one gets such a neat opportunity to write for a mag! That's my dream future job, well one of the facets of it anyways, and I want to branch out and learn tips from other bloggers and such. Anyways, check out my blog if you'd like! Following you on here once I get to a computer!
    -Janet

    www.coveredinthrift.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey I love you instagram! Thanks for the support. Are you following me yet? I am following you :)
      Yeah the job is amazing actually. I'm probably going to Tokyo in June for a fashion editorial with the Mag. I dont know how it happend really haha keep on working hard!

      Delete

© Minnie Knows | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig