Sunday 13 May 2012

Hat Addiction

                                             
                                                       



Another combo with my forest green maxi skirt and my new yellow lace top. I am obsessed with my hat. And since we had another hot day in Berlin it was the right choice!

What I wore:  River Island Maxi Skirt
                    New Look Lace Top
            Primark Sunnies
       Primark Bag
           SekondaWatch
                                      New Look leopard print Loafers


Enjoy the photos!!! xoxo

Share:

2 comments

  1. Omg. this is TOOO good. I follow you on insta but now I'm an instant fan of your blog! Haha. Check out mine if you would like. <3

    www.coveredinthrift.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey checked you out! Following you. Follow me back :) love your instagram xox

      Delete

© Minnie Knows | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig