Sunday 5 May 2013

Happy 2nd Anniversary Zalando



ZALANDO UK. is celebrating their second anniversary - wohoooooooo! Let the party begin!!! For this, some Bloggers were asked to create an article to celebrate this amazing online shop, you can read all about the competition HERE. I have been obsessively ordering all things Fashion here for the past year! I was one of those Bloggers (surprise), but because I am still waiting for my photos I thought I'd just create the Outfit I would wear for Zalando's big fiesta all obviously all via my favorite online shopping destination Zalando.co.uk! I have decided for a black dress with lovely details, you can never go wrong with that! Keeping it quite simple with black studded heels, I have added a bit of colour by matching a neon pink clutch. Some decent jewellery, not too much so the dress and bag are in the focus and off I go! Hope you like it - love to hear your thoughts! 

1. Ted Baker Cocktail Dress here
2. BCBGMAXAZRIA Heels here
3. Tosca Blu Clutch here 
4. Fossil Vintage Earrings here

Follow MinnieKnows on Facebook// Twitter// Instagram
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Minnie Knows | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig