Tuesday 28 May 2013

Tuesday Night Outfit Inspiration

Tuesday. The usual browsing of my favorite blogs, finding great collages like this one from Colby's amazing blog! By the way she does live on Long Island, travelling to New York on a daily basis and well I'm moving there next year (coincidence *cough* *cough*) Anyways, I am always surprised by how my favorite blogs fully hit my taste - I guess that is why they are my favorite daily reads after all! So the above is just exactly what I want to wear right now. London weather is not really permitting any bare legs, let alone open toed heels! But just so I am prepared if the sun decides to make an appearance, here we go!

2. Balenciaga Tube Ring (simialr here)
3. Proenza Schouler Striped Top (similar here)
4. House of Holland Sunnies (similar here)

Follow MINNIEKNOWS on Facebook // Twitter // Instagram
Share:

4 comments

  1. Cool collage indeed. Really liking the striped top. And who doesn't want a yellow bag, right? Happy Tuesday!
    When you get a chance, please take a look at my beauty and skin care blog, and find the best drugstore makeup at Cheap Makeup Reviews. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Will do my dear! Keep your eyes on the blog for a really exciting campaign coming up on th eblog :)

      Delete
  2. Oh my goodness, I need this outfit in my life!!!! Especially those heels!!!

    Miss you more, pretty lady. ;)

    <3 Mandy xx
    http://frocksandotherfrivolities.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© Minnie Knows | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig