Saturday 18 May 2013

Shoes speak louder than words!


SHOES speak louder than words! Seriously if I could have them all, I certainly would, but my credit card just won't let me. I am so incredibly in love with all of the above pairs. Like every other girl, I am way too obsessed with shoes and especially high heels. Even though Summer doesn't seem to make an appearance any time soon here in London at all, let's be honest, you can never have enough shoes! So the onlynquestion is which one should I order? What's your favorite? 

1.Alexander Wang Aminata Ankle Cuff Sandals here
2. B Brian Atwood Laplata Sandals here
3. Vince Lana Double Strap Sandals here
4. BCBGMAXAZRIA Jovian High Heel Sandals here
5. Tibi Edita High Heel Sandals here
6. See by Chloe Ankle Wrap Wedge Sandals here
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Minnie Knows | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig