Sunday 26 May 2013

New York City: The Butcher's Daughter

NYC. Don't be fooled, I haven't been to New York, well at least not yet! If you've liked my Facebook page you would know, that I will  be in New York for a month or two next year. I have applied for several internships and can't wait to book my flight and start planning all around it. Long story short: I will be including a NYC post every now and then and show you restaurants/bars and cafes I am dying to go to (yes, even if I haven't been there in ermm EVER) haha So The Butcher's Daughter is definitely on my list! 

'Inspiring raw organic food' - yes I'm quoting my dearest Mandy here, who by the way also took these amazing images while in New York a few weeks ago. I can't wait to indulge in the food ( I will probably have more than enough time to order the whole menu, twice....), so look forward to my review on not if I liked it but HOW I liked it! 

Have a great Sunday everyone!   

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Minnie Knows | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig