Wednesday 16 September 2015

Hat Season

Autumn is here you guys! What better way to celebrate the new season (which is on of my faves after summer), than gearing up with some new fedora hats. I love autumn because it's the time of the year when I can wear layers and most importantly fedora hats.
They are my absolute favorite accessory to rock on chilly days. I think they can really spice up an outfit no matter how casual you look or on the other hand make you look super cool even when wearing a dress or skirt. I've put a small selection of my current favorite options which I found at Esprit to shop below. What do you think about Fedora hats? How would you style them?

Shop the hats:

1. Here
2. Here
3. Here

DE: Der Herbst ist definitiv in Berlin angekommen! Wie kann man ihn besser willkommen heißen als mit einigen Neuzugängen an coolen Hüten? Ich liebe den Herbst ja fast so sehr wie den Sommer. Im Herbst kann man einfach den Zwiebellook rocken und vor allem ganz viele Hüte tragen. Und ich liebe Hüte einfach! Ich finde sie können einem lässigen Outfit das gewisse Etwas geben, während sie einem schicken Look einen coolen Touch verleihen. Da ich schon wieder auf der Suche nach einem neuem Begleiter für diesen Herbst bin, habe ich euch einige Optionen verlinkt, die ich auf Esprit gefunden habe! Welcher soll es werden? Tragt ihr selbst gerne Fedora-Hüte?

Ph via Esprit
Share:

10 comments

  1. Hats are really the perfect acc for fall - and rainy (aka bad hair) days!!
    x. Mirjam

    www.jeneregretterien.ch

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe I agree! especially for bad hair days - they are lifesavers! x

      Delete
  2. I love autumn because it means I can finally get all my beloved hats out again! Your selection looks really really cute :)

    Love, Kerstin
    http://www.missgetaway.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear! I really agree with you. Autumn is the best season for hats :)

      Delete
  3. Loved this post

    http://luxurysmoland.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're right! It's the season for hats! Great post dear!
    xoxo Lynda
    http://fashion-petite.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed! Time to get the hats out :) Thanks for the feedback <3

      Delete

© Minnie Knows | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig