Tuesday 8 September 2015

The Perfect Shirt For Her

A crisp white shirt is THE wardrobe staple whatever season. It's like the LBD but wearable on even more ocassions. I must admit I own more than just one of them but none of my white shirts fits me like the GANT Diamond G Shirt.
In line with their new campaign 'They changed the world. Not the shirt' I styled up a white Diamond G Shirt in my own way. I opted for a laid back look, a look I would probably wear to the office during the day but could easily transform into an evening outfit. GANT is well known for their exquisite shirt tailoring. Their shirts are made to fit perfectly while being the centre of an outfit. I hope you like my interpretation. Do you own a white shirt? What would you wear it with?

I was wearing 

Edited.de Skirt
Klaus Kobec Watch

DE: Ein perfektes weißes Hemd gehört in den Kleiderschrank jeder Frau! Der Luxus eines weißen Shirts aus hochqualitativer Baumwolle ist für mich genauso wichtig, wie das Kleine Schwarze. Es lässt sich vielfältig kombinieren und zu den verschiedensten Anlässen tragen. Daher freue ich mich sehr, euch meine Interpretation des Diamond G Shirts in Kooperation mit GANT zu zeigen. Als Teil ihrer Kampagne 'They changed the world. Not the shirt.' habe ich einen Look rund um das perfekte weiße Shirt gestylt. GANT ist bekannt für eine tolle Hemdenschneiderei sowie dem Auge fürs Detail. Das Shirt steht daher im Zentrum dessen, was GANT bietet und wird auch heute noch genauso produziert, wie die Marke es schon immer getan hat. Mit dem Symbol des Diamanten wurde dem Kunden schon damals versichert, dass sie original GANT Qualität erhalten und diese 'Tradition' wird mit dem Diamond G Shirt weitergeführt. Besitzt ihr ein perfektes weißes Shirt? Wie würdet ihr es stylen?
Ph. by Carolin
In collaboration with GANT. Styling, photography and opinions my own. 
Share:

11 comments

  1. I really like this look. So simple so chic.
    Check my new post if you want.Www.welovefur.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wunderschönes Outfit. Ich liebe es wie du die weiße Bluse mit dem stylischen Rock kombiniert hast - well done!

    Love, Kerstin
    http://www.missgetaway.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ich mag das Outfit - schlicht.modisch.elegant.
    Steht dir gut!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, was für ein bezauberndes Outfit!
    Klassisch und schick <3

    Laura
    www.fairy-fashion.de

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vielen Dank! Ich freue mich über das Feedback :)

      Delete
  5. This shirt truly look stunning, such a simple, classic piece!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ajda! Looking forward to seeing you again soon :)

      Delete

© Minnie Knows | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig