Thursday 24 September 2015

NYFW Favorite: Tommy Hilfiger SS16

Even though I do follow what's going on during crazy Fashion Month, I hardly ever post any catwalk looks here on Minnie Knows. But Tommy Hilfiger SS16 was so amazing I just had to share it with you. It was by far one of my favorite collections, along with Tibi and 3.1 Philip Lim.
So I picked my favorite looks to are with you. I really love the african influences. I mean look at those prints and how they've been mixed. So fun and wearable. I adore all looks! What's your favorite one? Make sure to watch the show if you haven't yet (or unfortunately didn't make it to New York like me). Happy Thursday loves!

Follow me on FacebookTwitter and Instagram!

DE: Obwohl ich sehr gerne Catwalk Shows im Rahmen des Fashion Week Monats anschaue, teile ich selten die Bilder auf Minnie Knows, genauso wenig wie Lookbooks. Dieses Mal jedoch konnte ich nicht anders. Die Tommy Hilfeger SS16 Show war einfach toll! Neben Tibi und 3.1 Philip Lim hat mir diese Frühjahr/Sommer-Kollektion am besten gefallen. Die afrikanischen Einflüsse haben es mir einfach angetan. Die Prints, die kräftigen Farben und vor allem der Mix machen diese Kollektion einfach supercool und durchaus tragbar. Ich habe euch meine liebsten Looks mal rausgesucht. Welcher ist euer Lieblingslook von Tommy Hilfiger SS16? Habt einen tollen Donnerstag!

Folgt mir auf FacebookTwitter und Instagram!


Share:

6 comments

© Minnie Knows | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig