Tuesday 27 October 2015

I lOVE MY COTTON: HERBSTLOOK

I've been super productive this week and got loads of work done. Even though I really look forward to weekend I really like busy days and weeks simply because I get the satisfaction of having accomplished something. Since I mostly work form home, it can get a little bit boring spending all week in your own four walls. So whenever time and my mood allows I like to chill in a cafe for a few hours, drinking coffee, eating one too many slices of cake and of course, work.
So this time I combined the three and met up with the creative duo of Apricotberlin to shoot my current autumn look of the day. I was wearing the most comfy shirt made of 100% cotton and trousers made of 80% cotton. Cotton is really one of my favorite fabrics especially in autumn and winter. Of all cotton I've tried on COTTON USA has to be one of the best. This is because it's really high quality, pure and clean and is cultivated in a responsible way. I not only felt super stylish wearing this look but I most importantly felt good and at peace with myself, because I was wearing sustainable clothing! Do you ever shop consciously? And what do you think of my look? 

What I was wearing:

Pull&Bear Ripped Trousers (similar here)
Clarks Flats (similar here)
H&M Bag (similar here)

DE: Ich hatte wieder eine sehr produktive Woche und freue mich über die ganze Arbeit die ich erledigen konnte. Und obwohl ich mich schon sehr auf das Wochenende freue, muss ich zugeben, dass ich es wirklich lieber hab, wenn die Woche busy ist. Solche Tage und Wochen geben mir das Gefühl, wirklich was geschafft zu haben. Dennoch kann es ziemlich ziemlich langweilig werden, wenn man seine vier Wände beim Arbeiten nie verlässt. Ja Leute das Homeoffice hat seine Vor- und Nachteile. Deshalb muss ich ab und zu mal meine eigene Festung verlassen und rauskommen. Wann immer ich an diesem Punkt angelangt bin, zieht es mich in ein Café in meiner Nachbarschaft, wo ich dann bei Kaffee und sehr sehr viel Kuchen, weiter arbeite. Dieses Mal traf ich mich dann gleich auch mit dem  kreativen Team von Apricotberlin, um meinen aktuell liebsten Herbstlook zu fotografieren. Ich trug die wohl gemütlichste weiße Bluse aus 100% Baumwolle und dazu passend, eine weiche Hose aus 80% Baumwolle. Ich muss zugeben, dass Baumwolle wohl meine liebste Stoffart ist, auch im Herbst und Winter. Man kann Teile aus Baumwolle super kombinieren und sie eignen sich perfekt für den Zwiebellook. Von allen Baumwollen der Welt, zählt COTTON USA zu einer der besten - aus drei wichtigen Gründen: sie ist von hochwertiger Qualität, sie ist rein und sauber und sie wird verantwortungsbewusst angebaut. Deshalb fühlte ich mich beim Tragen dieses Outfits nicht nur stylisch, sondern war auch mit mir selbst im Reinen, weil ich nachhaltig eingekauft hatte und angezogen war. Habt ihr schon mal darüber nachgedacht, nachhaltig zu shoppen? Und wie gefällt euch mein Look?
Ph. by apricotberlin
In collaboration with Cotton USA. Styling, photography and opinions my own. 

Share:

12 comments

  1. Thank you so much! I actually haven't worn them in a while. I need to wear them more often :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. adoro il pantalone vita alta

    http://bellodiesseredonna.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this look! Its so simple yet so chic. I love blush tones and they look great on you. That coat is so fab and I like how you wore it so effortlessly with your jeans and flats. Love!
    http://www.musebymalu.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I really like wearing muted colors in autumn. I feel like they really go well with my surroundings :) And I finally got my hands on the perfect camel coat <3

      Delete
  4. You look awesome! xo

    www.eatlovemerry.com

    ReplyDelete

© Minnie Knows | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig