Saturday 3 October 2015

OH PENNY

Happy Weekend loves! Today I'm sharing my love for comfy shoes with you. On weekends I do enjoy walking around the city, enjoying my coffee fix and of course taking phototgraphs. Naturally I need comfortable shoes that I can walk miles in. Literally. My current favorite go-to flats are my black Penny Loafers by GANT Footwear.
They were super popular in the 30s and I do get why. Although this particular style was originally made for men, I really find delight in the masculine twist. GANT has newly interpreted the loafer while maintaining its classic design, and this with success. A beautiful shoe made of amazing leather with a perfect fit. Do you currently have a favorite pair of shoes?

DE: Es geht doch nicht über ein bequemes Paar Schuhe. Endlich ist das Wochenende da und das heißt für mich wieder ganz viel Entspannung. Ich gehe am Wochenende immer sehr gerne in der Stadt spazieren, trinke Kaffee mit Freunden und mache dabei natürlich Bilder für euch. Daher ist ein bequemes Paar Schuhe, welches ich vielseitig kombinieren kann, sehr wichtig. Zurzeit greife ich am liebsten zu meinen Penny Loafers von GANT Footwear. Diese sind nicht nur bequem, sondern überzeugen auch mit ihrem klassischen Design, das ehemals ein Herrenmodell war. Genau das mag ich an dem Schuh, und die Neuinterpretation von GANT gefällt mir persönlich supertoll. Ich wünsche Euch ein tolles Wochenende. Habt Ihr derzeit einen Lieblingsschuh?
Ph. by Chris
In collaboration with GANT. Styling, photography and opinions my own. 

Share:

6 comments

  1. Absolutely love these shoes! And they fit so nicely into the outfit - very well done girl :)

    Love, Kerstin
    http://www.missgetaway.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolute Klassiker - tolle Schuhe!
    x. Mirjam

    www.jeneregretterien.ch

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vielen Dank! ich bin auch ganz verliebt in die Schuhe :)

      Delete

© Minnie Knows | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig