Wednesday 7 October 2015

GETTING ORGANIZED

I don't know about you but I often feel like there are not enough hours in a day with everything that's on my plate. I always try my best to fit all important duties in the morning and working the least ones off in the early evening. Being organized is very important especially though if you work for yourself.
I've come to learn this in the last year where I've been self employed. You just really need to use your time wisely. That being said I must admit I find it most helpful to use a real calendar. I've tried to organize myself on the phone but for some reason I seem to be one of this old fashioned girls who rather put important dates on paper. It just feels more safe to me and under control. So recently I've been looking for a nice calendar for 2016. When it comes to calendars I do like them to look pretty. I'm a fashion blogger after all and those cute notebooks and calendar make good items for flat lays. I do like one also hanging on my wall just to keep everything in good sight. I've found some pretty good ones here which I'm currently trying to decide about along with new business cards. How about you? Are you more of a phone organiser or do you also prefer paper calendars? 

Follow me on FacebookTwitter and Instagram!

DE: Ich weiß ja nicht, wie es euch geht, aber für mich sind 24 Stunden am Tag oft nicht genug. Es gibt einfach immer viel zu viel zu tun und alles an einem Tag zu schaffen klappt oft nicht. Aus diesem Grund versuche ich mich so gut es geht zu organisieren. Vor allem als Freelancer ist es unfassbar wichtig, sich gut zu organisieren und die Zeit vorteilhaft einzuteilen. Time Management ist das A und O für Freiberufler, weil man oft einen Haufen Deadlines hat. Auch wenn ich alles organisatorische früher mit dem iPhone gemacht habe, muss von doch zugeben, dass mir ein echter Kalender heutzutage viel lieber ist. Irgendwie habe ich nämlich das Gefühl, dass ich dann alles viel besser unter Kontrolle habe. Ich mag damit vielleicht etwas altmodisch sein im heutigen Zeitalter, aber das ist mir egal. Es gibt außerdem auch so tolle Kalendar, die sich aussehenstechnisch super für Flatlays auf Instagram eignen. Man muss als Blogger ja auch immer an neuen Content denken oder?! Ich denke vor allem auch darüber nach mir wieder einen Kalender an die Wand zu hängen, einfach um alle wichtigen Termine im Auge zu haben. Tolle Optionen habe ich hier gefunden. Für nächstest Jahr soll es dann doch etwas hochwertigeres werden. Wie organisiert ihr euch ma besten? 

Folgt mir auf FacebookTwitter und Instagram!

Ph via Pinterest
Share:

14 comments

  1. I really admire people who can actually make a phone calendar work. For me the good ol' paper calendar it is! I just seem to be so much more organized when I write everything down very neatly :)

    Love, Kerstin
    http://www.missgetaway.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here Kerstin! I'm a big paper calendar fan :)

      Delete
  2. I have one of those Kate Spade planner and I love it! It's so helpful!

    COOCOO FOR COCO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need to check this out then :) Thanks!

      Delete
  3. I like using my phone, just because I can have it with myself wherever I go, sometimes I forget what my next thing to do is so it's really helpful. But I have to admit that there are such beautiful calendars, and every time I see one I just wanna buy it. Lovely post!
    Have a great weekend!

    xo, Esther

    http://bubblesther.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's true. I actually use both but I prefer the paper one though :) There are indeed so many beautiful ones which is also really tempting hehe

      Delete
  4. Actually I use both, phone and calendar.
    Loving your posts.
    So glad you find me in IG! Thanks for the opportunity to know your blog fullif inspiration!!
    Best wishes, Mia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'm pleased you like my blog <3

      Delete
  5. I like having important dates on my phone so that they're always with me, but I always have a paper calendar as well. You are so right, there is just something about having that tactile piece to jot things down on that makes all the difference. I had a really good one from Persönlicher Kalender in 2014 and I really regret not getting one again this year. Good thing it's almost time for a 2016 calendar!

    Glad I found your blog here through Instagram! Looking forward to seeing more from you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi dear! Thank you so much for the lovely feedback. I will check that Persönlicher Kalender out. Maybe I'll find one for myself for 2016. :)

      Delete

© Minnie Knows | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig