Tuesday 13 October 2015

LEATHER AND STRIPES

Leather and stripes seem to make the perfect pair when it comes to casual attire. At least for me. I love mixing the two whenever I like to opt for a laid back look that looks effortless but still stylish. When meeting up with Caro to check out my dear friend Jules interior event in collaboration with Urbanara I once again went for such a combination.
For one I was just recovering from a bad cold and wasn't really in the mood to get all dressed up but still wanted to look good for the occasion. On the other hand the weather was so unpredictable. So the best option: a striped long shirt, black jeans, comfy sneakers and a cool leather jacket to go with it. A quite simple look for everyday that you can easily transition into the evening with.

I was wearing 

Reserved Brand Leather Jacket
Zara Long Blouse (similar here)
Levi's Jeans (similar here)
Superga Trainers (cool selection available here)
H&M Bag old (similar here)

De: Ich finde Leder kombiniert mit Streifen macht sich sehr gut, vor allem aber wenn man lässig und gleichzeitig schick aussehen will. Ich greife immer wieder zu dieser Kombination, meistens jedoch, wenn ich ein entspanntes Outfit tragen möchte das trotzdem stylish aussieht. Als ich daher letzte Woche zum Event meiner Freundin Jules mit der Interior Brand Urbanara eingeladen war, musste wieder solch ein Ensemble her!  Ich trug zur super weichem Lederjacke von Reserved eine gestreifte Langbluse von Zara und schlichte Jeans von Levi's. Meine Superga Sportschuhe gaben dem Look dann noch einen sportlichen Touch. Das ist definitiv ein Outfit das ich am Tag, aber auch leicht abends tragen würde.
Ph. by Carolin

Share:

12 comments

  1. Casual 'n chic at the same time - you're looking great, Minnie! I love your leather jacket :-)
    XO,
    Izzy
    http://www.nearnoise.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Casual and chic is my favorite kind of look :)

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your look!!!!
    Kisses

    www.lagattarosablog.it

    ReplyDelete
  4.  I always love the images you share.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How lovely than you. I'm pleased you enjoy my blog <3

      Delete
  5. Amazing outfit I also loved your hair :)
    Xoxo , Angelique

    https://aforangelique.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much dear! Can't wait for you to see the new hairdo :)

      www.minnieknows.com

      Delete

© Minnie Knows | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig