Monday 23 May 2016

Monday Stripes | Berlin

Happy Monday loves! I hope you all had a great start to the new week. I feel like wearing something comfortable can make any Monday not a bad day.
My go to, to fight the Monday Blues are definitely stripes. You know how much I love them! This new addition is from one of my favorite brands GANT. It's more preppy than my usual very casual striped tops/jumpers but I really love how it complements the denim. An easy outfit to start the week with!

I was wearing:

Levi's 501ct Jeans 
Puma Creeper by Rihanna (multiple styles here)


DE: Happy Monday ihr Lieben! Ich hoffe ihr hattet einen tollen Start in die neue Woche. Ich weiß nicht wie es euch geht, aber ich überstehe einen Montag immer besser, wenn ich ein Outfit trage, in dem ich mich wohlfühle. Am wohlsten fühle ich mich in allem, was Streifen hat aber das wisst ihr mittlerweile ja. Dieses neue Teil in meinen Kleiderschrank ist außerdem von meiner Lieblingsmarke GANT. Dieses mal handelt es sich um die tolle S/S Kollektion von GANT Originals. Ich finde sie passt super zur Jeans und macht im Ganzen einen entspannten Look mit dem man in die Woche starten kann!
Ph by Chris
In collaboration with GANT. Styling, photography and opinions my own. 
Share:

3 comments

  1. Owh,it is very simple,but hery fit...
    http://www.marieprom.co.uk/prom-dresses

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete

© Minnie Knows | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig