Thursday 14 July 2016

Lady In Red | London

It feels fitting that I'm writing this belated posts while being back in London for 24hrs!
The last time I came to one of my favorite cities, was for more personal reasons. This time I'm invited by Otterbox & Redbull to attend a fun event I can't wait to you more about. Stay tuned! For those who can't wait follow me on Instagram (@minnieknows) as I share some sneak peeks of the event later today! 

I was wearing:

Zara Ripped Jeans (similar here)
Chanel Boy Bag (stolen from my sis :D)
Adidas Stan Smith Sneaker (similar here and here)

DE: Während ich diesen etwas verspäteten Posts von meiner letzen London Reise schriebe, sitze ich im Hotel, wieder in London und freue mich auf ein besonderen Event heute Abend. Von Otterbox und Redbull bin ich heute eingeladen worden an einem sehr coolen Event teilzunehmen. Mehr verrate ich euch hoffentlich schon morgen! Folg mir auf Instagram (@minnieknows) um heute Abend schon einige Einblicke zu bekommen, was ich in London genau mache. 
Ph Christina
Share:

1 comment

© Minnie Knows | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig