Saturday 23 July 2016

White Dinner Look | French Riviera

I can't believe that we are already back in Berlin! Our time in the south of France was simply beautiful.
I want to go back as soon as possible! <3 Apart from the amazing sunny weather and great food we enjoyed, we had the chance to spend some quality time with my second family. But what made this holiday the most amazing ever was that Chris and got engaged in St. Tropez! I still can't believe it. I'm so excited!!! But now let's talk about today's look. I saw this beautiful dress on a girl's Instagram  and immediately fell in love. I went to buy it the next day and only actually wore it for the first in France when we went for dinner on our last evening in the village. I love the ribbon details on the sleeves and the off shoulder is perfect as always. White seems to be the ideal holiday color, at least for me. It's so easy to style and I loved dressing this dress up with laced sandals and my current obsession: the Chloé Drew Mini! How do you like the look? Have great Saturday!

I was wearing:

Zara Dress (similar here and here)

DE: Wir sind schon wieder in Berlin und ich vermisse unsere Zeit in Südfrankreich jetzt schön. Wir hatten wirsch einen unvergesslichen Urlaub mit wunderschönem Wetter, großartigem Essen und Spaß mit tollen Menschen. Abgesehen von den ganzen Eindrücken, wird dieser Urlaub mir noch aus einem anderen Grund für immer in Erinnerung bleiben: denn Chris und ich haben uns in St Tropez verlobt. Ich kann es noch immer kaum fassen, dass das passiert ist und dann noch in St Tropez - ich hätte mir einen tolleren Ort nicht wünschen können.Nun aber mal zum heutigen Look - ist dieses schulterfreie Kleid nicht ein Traum? Ich sah es vor unserem Urlaub bei einer Bloggerin auf Instagram und musste es sofort haben. Im Urlaub habe ich es dann, an unserem letzten Abend in Südfrankreich, zum ersten Mal getragen. Ich finde die Schleifendetails so toll und mal wieder hat mich vor allem der schulterfreie Look überzeugt. Außerdem finde ich dass strahlenden Weiß perfekt für den Abendlook im Urlaub. Zum Kleid stylte ich meine neuesten Lieblingssandalen und meine aktuellste Obsession: die Chloé Drew Mini! Wie findet ihr das Outfit? Ich wünsch euch eine tollen Samstag! 
Ph by Chris
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Minnie Knows | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig