Wednesday 6 July 2016

Home Office Attire | Berlin

While I’m at the airport on my way to Zurich, I hope you will enjoy this easy look for a long home office day!
Whenever I do work from the comfort of my home I still feel the need to be dressed up as if I was actually ging out. It kind of gives me the feeling that I’m not just falling out of bed, crawling to the desk in my PJs. I want to feel like I am at an actual working space and dressing up really helps achieving that. Whenever working from home I like to opt comfy jeans and a shirt or like this time a jumper. This one is among my current favorites. The light color is easy to style and I especially love the rope print. I am wearing my beloved Levi’s Jeans. never forget to take time to drink some coffee or get inspired by reading a book in between working at home. I hope you enjoy the photos and will be back soon with some insight on my Zurich trip. Happy Thursday loves! :)


I was wearing:


Levi's 501 CT Denim

DE: Während ich gerade im Flieger auf dem Weg nach Zürich bin, gibt es heute auf dem Blog ein lässiges Outfit für einen lange Homeoffice Tag. Ich arbeite sehr gerne von zu Hause, doch ab und an lasse ich e smir nicht nehmen mit ausgehfertig fertig zu kleiden auch wenn ich den ganzen Tag nur zu Hause im Office verbinde. Irgendwie finde ich es wichtig, denn man fühlt sich aktiver und hängt teilweise auch nicht so durch. Wenn ich mich zu Hause fertig mache um auch im Homeoffice vorzeigbar zu sein hehe greife ich umliebsten zu bequemer Kleidung. Was immer geht ist eine lässige Denim Jenas, wie meine liebste von Levi's und eine lockeres T-Shirt oder ein leichter Pulli wie ich ihn im heutigen Outfit trage. Dieser Pulli gehört derzeit zu meinen allerliebsten, denn er ist nicht nur leicht, sondern kann dank der hellen Farbe vielseitig kombiniert werden. Außerdem finde ich das Seilmotiv auch so toll! Ich hoffe die Bilder gefallen euch und melde mich ganz bald wieder mit den ersten Bildern aus Zürich. Happy Donnerstag meine Lieben! :)

  Follow via FACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM <3
Ph by Chris
In collaboration with GANT. Styling, photography and opinions my own. 

Share:

4 comments

© Minnie Knows | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig