Wednesday 7 December 2016

Embroidered Denim Jacket

Hi loves! I hope you are having a great Wednesday. We spent the weekend in the countryside with Chris' family and had a great time as usual. However I'm still recovering from a bad cold, which is super annoying.
Still I had to go back to the office today. Despite the cold I wore this look (with another coat on top of course) rocking my new embroidered denim from Monki. I styled it with a cozy grey jumper and a simple black jeans. Apart from my new favorite jacket, I'm also obsessed with those stunners of floral boots A M A Z I N G! Get yours here.

Shop Similar Denim Jackets:


DE: Hallo Ihr Lieben! Ich hoffe ihr habt einen tollen Mittwoch. Wir waren das Wochenende über wieder im Spreewald und hatten ein sehr schöne Zeit. Es immer wieder so toll dort zu entspannen und einfach mal runterzuschalten. Das hat gerade mir, mit meiner Erkältung echt gut getan. Dennoch hab ich mich immer noch nicht ganz davon erholt, musste heute jedoch schon wieder ins Office. Nun aber mal zum heutigen Outfit. Wie cool ist meine neue Jeansjacke von Monki? Die Stickereien und coolen Sprüche finde ich mega passend zum Used Look. Dazu trug ich einen kuscheligen Pullover und schlichte schwarze Jeans. Außerdem, wie wunderschön sind meine Steifelleten mit dem floralen Muster? ICH LIEBE SIE! Ihr könnt sie hier nachshoppen.

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Minnie Knows | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig